But You Have To Know What Most People Don’t, & Believe It Can Happen!
Did you know?
- Our US congress can tell the US Supreme Court they do not have jurisdiction on certain issues, like what is marriage, or when life begins? It’s in the Constitution.
- The Congress has done that in just recent history, but only about brush fires!
- Judges who “legislate from the bench” can be impeached for a crime? Even lower gov’t levels can pass laws that say, “Judges who make rulings based on opinions or case law that are not based on the intended meaning of legally approved laws AND state & federal constitutions may be found guilty of a crime & removed (impeached) from office.”
- Married men compared to single men based on recent US statistics:
- Earn more money with a high school diploma, than singles with a college degree!
- On the average are in much better health & live much longer than single men.
Married men have better relationships with their children than single fathers
- Have better relationships with their children than single fathers.
- Say they are more satisfied with sex, than singles who cohabit!
Married men are more satisfied with sex than singles who cohabitation
- The point of the above is that just based on statistics, gov’t should encourage & not discourage marriage!
- Single men compared to every other population group:
- Are in prison the most.
- Dominate mental institutions.
- Commit almost all violent crimes.
- Are more likely to die of violent crimes or accidents.
- Are more likely to die of ordinary disease in their age group than married men.
- Are more likely to be addicts or mentally ill.
Single men are more likely to have
- Are more likely to have anger management problems or be terrorists.
- Absent fathers are very common with single fathers producing children who are:
- Much more likely drug users.
- Much more likely mentally ill
- Much more likely to commit suicide.
- Much more likely to drop out of school young.
- Much more likely to never get a diploma or degree.
- Much more likely to have lower income.
- Much more likely to have children outside of marriage.
- Much more likely to produce children with an absent father & repeat the cycle.
- The point of all the previous two points, is that statistically unmarried men are the root of nearly every societal problem. Just based on indisputable statistical facts, good government should always judge every law or policy on whether it supports marriage or whether it hinders marriage.
- Shouldn’t voters vote for candidates who say that every law & gov’t policy should be kept or dumped according to whether it supports or hinders marriage & healthy families?
- According to “The Story of Liberty”; which is based on real historical truth, our US gov’t is the first in history to give so much liberty & the freedom to the “pursuit of happiness” to most of its citizens. It was a real revolution in human government, but it fell short of curing social ills, because government & education policies have helped destroy the family instead of encouraging & supporting it.
We need a new movement that demands that government work & understand its purpose is to protect, encourage, & strengthen the foundation of society (family) with permanently committed (married) fathers & mothers raising children who are happy, healthy, & able to repeat the same good cycle.